Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My favorite day at school

My favorite day at school was the day of our group presentation about "Chinese New Year".As much as I  enjoyed that day, I also enjoyed working with my group of friends Tala, Nour and Hussien.
When Ms.Wave asked us to do this presentation, we decided to make it as a play presentation, we wanted to be as creative as we could.
The second day, we met at Tala's house after school and we started to get ready for this presentation.It was real fun, and we did a good job.
At the day of the presentation, we were the third group to present, we wore chinese customes and we put chop sticks in our hair.It was my first time to work with a group on a presentation, I thought it was going to be hard to do this and may be it will lead me to fights with my friends, but I discovered that if we all pitch in ideas and take each other opinions,it will end up to be a great sucsess.






1 comment:

  1. Excellent first post Farida! Great use of process. I really enjoyed reading not only how you completed the presentation, but your feelings about group work as you went through it. +

    ReplyDelete