Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My book of the week

Charlie and the chocolate factory


Charlie and the chocolate factory is one of my favorite books. I read it many times and I have never been bored from it.
                                                                               
                                                           
It has many interesting characters but my favorite is Veruca Salt - a selfish, greedy rich girl, who decides she wants a goose (in the original movie and the book), and then falls down the garbage chute.


I also watched the movie Charlie and the chocolate factory, it was fun, and although it didn’t cover all the details in the book, I enjoyed it very much.



1 comment:

  1. Dahl is one of my favorite writers from my childhood as well! I'm happy you found a book that you can read again and again.

    ReplyDelete